Scholarships in Australia for International Students
Being one of the most popular study destinations in the world, Australia has plenty to offer on a holistic level to international students. Their education system is globally renowned and is highly regarded as one of the best in the world.
To further extend their support to international students, the Government of Australia has in fact invested over AUD $300 million for Scholarships in Australia for International Students.
Scholarships in Australia for Filipino students are plenty and you can use this great opportunity to the best of your ability. Read on to learn more about the various scholarships available to you.
Australia Awards Scholarships in Australia for Filipino
- One must have completed a minimum of 18 years of age and must have the intention of adding to the development of your home country.
- Diversity preference (women applicants, minority groups, people belonging to rural/ economically weaker sections of society).
Endeavour Postgraduate Scholarship Awards 2021
- One must have completed a minimum of 18 years of age at the time the program or course begins.
- One must not have received any Australian Government grant in recent years.
Destination Australia Scholarship for Filipino
- Based on predefined eligibility criteria, Higher Education Providers (HEPs) can provide these scholarships to domestic and international students.
- International students must be studying at a regional campus or a remote area. Some areas include Gold Coast, Adelaide, Perth, etc.
Australia Government Research Training Program (RTP)
- Meant to encourage students’ passion in research, if they are pursuing a Doctorate or Masters degree – basically, for High Degree Research (HDR).
- The student must be enrolled in an accredited HDR course at an Australian Higher Education Provider (HEP), to be eligible for RTS Stipend, RTS Fees Offset and RTS Allowances.
- Eligible for RTS Stipend, if the student is not receiving income from another source to support their general living costs, during their course of study if that income is greater than 75% of that student’s RTP Stipend rate.
- A student must not be receiving an equivalent award or PhD scholarships in Australia from the Commonwealth designed to offset HDR fees, to be eligible for RTP Fees Offset.
If you plan on studying in Australia with the aid of a university scholarship, fill in the inquiry form today! Our expert education counsellors will contact you to help you pursue your abroad journey without a hassle.
Speak with our experts
To get in touch with our expert team, simply leave your details below and we’ll call you for a FREE consultation.
Speak with our experts
With the Master of Nursing Practice program, I will be able to fulfill my career goal. The program involves intensified clinical practice, which I believe is the best way to enhance one’s knowledge of the discipline. Activities which involve discussion of the global perspectives of nursing will equip me with knowledge to be a globally competitive nurse.
Canberra Institute of Technology (CIT), which offers a course in Early Childhood Education and Care. The institute has high quality education, which provides the most up -to-date techniques and effective teaching strategies, and I believe that is what I need to help me shape my career
I will take Advanced Diploma of Information Technology at Southern Cross Education Institute as a continuation of the course I have studied here in the Philippines that gained me a vocational education. I wanted to study this course because I know that what I will learn from their curriculum can be used to my advantage once I apply for a job in my home county or in Japan.